Our week in bullet points:
– I have fallen off of the NaBloPoMo wagon. But the point is to build a habit of writing more, right? I don’t think it’s too late to get back on that wagon.
– Cloth diapering is much improved. So far, those old-fashioned rubber pants have proven to be the most leak-proof for tiny thighs.
– My dad came for a short overnight visit on Thursday. The few hours he was here were some of the most enjoyable of our week!
– We seem to be finding more balance and less whining on a daily basis. Also, I think the residual effects of the time change have finally disappeared.
– But we still need more sleep.
– Daniel took Alex to COSI this morning, and I got to be home with just Elliott. It was like a mini-vacation. One that involved cleaning.
– Thanksgiving is less than a week away! I have yet to have my “inoggural” eggnog latte of the season. I think I’ll feel like the holidays are here after that happens.
– We’ll be spending Thanksgiving with Daniel’s dad, and then his mom. My parents get Christmas this year.
– I’m super-excited to see my brother and his wife at Christmas. They live in Texas, and we haven’t seen each other since their wedding over a year ago!
What are your holiday plans?