by the time most of you read this, it will be alex’s one month birthday. it’s hard to believe that it’s been such a short time and such a long time since she was born. we’ve certainly been busy lately. here are some bullet points:
– at her one-month check-up today, alex had gained 1 1/2 pounds in the past two weeks. she is now a hearty 11 pounds, 12 ounces. she’s also grown two inches since birth.
– the past week or so, evenings have been stressful, with alex being very fussy and gassy. the pediatrician had some good input today, and hopefully we’ll see some pretty quick improvement.
– aside from stressful evenings, she’s a lot of fun to be around, and i’m convinced that she’s started to smile.
– skreened got a mention in wired magazine!
– skreened is moving to a new space on high street, and daniel is very excited and working very hard, and it’s paying off.
– i discovered yesterday that i am somehow one credit hour short for graduation. it’s an elective hour, though, and the department chair is being very helpful, and is allowing me to do a last-minute independent study.
– a couple of old friends are coming into town this weekend, and i’m very excited to see them.
– facebook has been pretty great for reconnecting me with the above-mentioned old friends, in addition to a few others this week, and it’s fun!
– i need to get some sleep now.