it’s saturday night, and for the first time in a long time, i have an internet connection in a quiet place. sorry for the long silence. if you’ve been reading daniel’s blog, you know that our life has been a bit up and down lately. but still, it is good.
things of note on this late saturday night:
1. i’ve been reading the book “white teeth” lately. it’s the story of two families in england, one of which is from bangladesh. it’s keeping my attention pretty well. i would recommend it.
2. justin, our “little brother,” graduated from high school this weekend after a kind of crazy year. i’m really proud of him.
3. my good friends from my hometown are all in chicago this weekend for a reunion. we stayed here for a wedding. i miss them.
4. our good friends from here went to the latino festival with us tonight. i have never seen so many people packed into a street in columbus as that. que bueno!
5. i’m really ready to take a road trip. any ideas? if you could be anywhere else right now, where would it be?